KEN’S STYLE + APPROACH
Ken has found a deep satisfaction in helping others attain their retirement goals. After more than three decades in the business he has been able to take many from their first savings and investment plans all the way to their retirement party.
Ken is a Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table, and has been a member since 1990. Ken has earned the following professional designations: Certified Financial Planner (CFP); Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU); Chartered Financial Consultant (Ch.F.C.); Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS).
With a focus on retirement, Ken provides the following services for his clients:
- Retirement goal setting
- Establishing and maintaining plans to meet retirement goals
- Providing objective advice and implementation of investment and insurance products
- Evaluation of life, disability, critical illness and long term care insurance needs
- Evaluation of current assets and pension plans
- Evaluation of retirement income options at retirement
- “Walking” the client through the various company or government pension options
- Estate planning and preservation of retirement assets
WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT KEN?
In the 1980’s, Ken was coerced into his first and last game of golf. When he recovered from the trauma, he decided to dedicate his recreational life to gardening, cooking, and traveling. His current quest, with his wife Linda, is to see how many weeks they can travel with just one carry on bag apiece.
“With a broad range of experts within the firm, I can concentrate on what I do best – retirement planning- knowing that I can always count on professional advice for my clients in areas outside of my expertise.”